ECO-FRIENDLY AND ECONOMICAL
Manufactured from engineered wood, one of the eco-friendliest materials available. Wood is sourced from sustainable forests and engineered to precise design specifications using individual wood fibres. Minimal wastage by using up to 95% of the tree.
ROBUST, PROBLEM-FREE FINISH
Manufactured and installed to best practice European and American quality standards.
- Patented polypropylene coating is easy to clean and ensures stain-, peel-, crack- and chip resistance.
- Coating is medical-grade and verified environmentally safe (releasing no Volatile Organic Compounds into the air).
- Coating contains UV inhibitors to protect against colour fading and yellowing.
- Perfect for harsh African conditions – engineered wood can withstand high desert-like temperatures and coastal climates.
- Overlapping rabbet stiles for improved light block-out and privacy.
- Reinforced engineered stiles with laminated core for high level of durability and structural integrity.
- Mortise and tenon joints to withstand shear stress and twisting forces.
- 3 louvre sizes – 63, 89 and 114mm
- 3 tilt rod options – traditional, off-set and secret tilt
- Widest range of frame choices on the market
- A standard palette of 9 colours (whites through to greys) in a polypropylene finish
- 85% to 95% light block
- Shutters don’t offer total block-out; the amount of block-out depends on the type of installation
|Louvre size (mm)||63/89/114|
|Minimum Height (mm)||254|
|Maximum Height (mm)||2950|
|Minimum Width (mm’s per panel)||153|
|Maximum Width Hinged (mm’s per panel)||610|
|Maximum Width Double-Hinged (mm’s per panel)||500|
|Maximum Width Bi-Fold (mm’s per panel)||610|
|Maximum Width By-Pass (mm’s per panel)||610|
|Mid Rail Required if Height > (mm)||1828|