Custom-made security screens that serve a range of purposes
Seeking an alternative security solution for your home? PC Agencies offers one-of-a-kind security screens that can be installed over any door or window opening. Not only will these screens protect your home from unwelcome intruders, but it will also keep your home cleaner as it keeps out dust particles, leaves, etc. No other product on the market can be compared to secure screens, in terms of security which is almost invisible.
Our security screens are manufactured with a single aluminium frame with an inter-woven marine grade stainless steel mesh. The stainless-steel mesh serves as a barrier between your home and a range of outside intrusions. The mesh is completely see-through and therefore does not hamper property owners’ view of the outside world. Our shutter brands include American Shutters as well as roller shutters manufactured by Rollup Serranda.
All security screens are custom manufactured to our clients’ unique requirements and are available in 4 different colours to match your property’s design.
Colour options include:
- Natural Matt
- Custom Colour (only available on request)
Benefits of installing security screens at your home or office:
The security screens on offer by PC Agencies offer a range of benefits. Not only will these screens protect your home, but they also reduce the amount of dust that enters your home and allows for better airflow as you can keep doors and windows open.
Other factors to keep in mind:
- Security screens are manufactured to your specifications and can therefore be fitted to any door or window openings.
- Only top quality and durable materials are used to manufacture these screens, thereby ensuring a lasting product. Our screens are manufactured from marine grade stainless steel and are corrosion resistant – making it ideal for use in coastal areas.
- Where sliding screens are installed, it is fitted with an anti-lift and unique lock mechanism for convenience and security.
- If requested, our sliding screen doors can be fitted with a slam lock.
- These screens also keep out pests, including flies, mosquitoes, monkeys, baboons, and even snakes.
- As you will be able to leave doors and windows open, you will be saving on electricity costs as less cooling will be required in your home.
Why choose a secure screen for your home or office?
- Intruder resistant
- Insect resistant
- 316 Marine grade mesh
- Weather resistant
- High-grade security locks
- Reduces allergens by being dust resistant
- Reduces solar heat by 50% – perfect for cooling areas
- Increases airflow
- Clear views with no bars to obstruct the view
- 10 year warranty
If you are interested in having this innovative security solution installed at your property, please feel free to get in touch with our team to discuss your needs, or to request a quote.