Stylish aluminium shutters in an assortment of colours
Shutters have been used as a method of weatherproofing for many years, for both residential and commercial properties. When the need for shutters was no longer just for protection, but also for aesthetic value, companies began manufacturing shutters from all kinds of materials, including aluminium.
Aluminium shutters are an affordable and durable option for clients looking to install shutters at their property. At PC Agencies, we offer premium quality aluminium shutters that can be fitted to any size door- or window opening. Most often, aluminium is chosen for exterior shutter applications due to its resistance to South Africa’s diverse climates, including wet conditions and harsh temperatures. Due to competitive pricing, and security, they are becoming increasingly popular for indoor use.
Another reason that so many property owners choose to have aluminium shutters installed is the fact that it also offers an element of security, because it can be locked. These shutters therefore allow home owners to toughen up security measures without having to compromise on the aesthetics of their interior or exterior designs.
Why aluminium is an ideal choice for shutters:
If you are still not convinced that aluminium shutters are the right choice for your home, here are some more reasons why aluminium is the ideal material for outdoor shutter applications:
- Toughened security – aluminium shutters are usually lockable, which means that it offers an added security feature.
- Adaptable – aluminium is very adaptable and therefore shutters can be manufactured to be fitted into any size window or door opening.
- Minimal maintenance – aluminium does not require significant maintenance and can also be cleaned very easily.
- Cost-effective – aluminium is an affordable shutter option, and since it is such a durable solution it also serves as a long-term investment for your property.
- Aluminium won’t crack, split or warp.
- Rust proof
- 10-year warranty